Saturday, June 09, 2012

Getting Crafty Weekend Link up #2

Hey everyone, sorry for not having a link up last week, it was a little crazy around here.But I'm back and can't wait to see what you all have been up to this week! For our last link up part we had some great projects linked up!

Sew Incredibly Crazy linked up a great flower pillow.
Isn't that Beautiful! I wish I had the patience to do one like that. Its really cute. 

MomCaboodle linked up a super cute tie dyed Mickey Mouse shirt. 
Love this! I'm totally going to make these for the girls when we take them to Disney. I'll do them is crazy bright colors so they will be hard to miss! 

My Awesome Bloggy Friend Tash from the Quirky Crafting Smoogle Bean linked up the cutest nappy/diaper holder that she did for a guest post. So cute you've got to check it out. 
Edit: this project has moved and is now on the Quirky Crafting Smoogle Bean's blog, as the blog it was a guest post on has closed. Check it out here.
Tash is awesome and you should totally check out her blog! I love following her on pintrest. We have the same geeky sense of humor and she loves Dr Who as much as me, and actually has the patience to make the crazy long Dr Who scarf


The Crafting Woman linked up this adorable J. Crew knockoff. Its way cute and her daughter is pretty darn cute too!




For those of you who were featured this week, feel free to grab a button letting everyone know you were featured!
Crafting in My Closet
                                                                     
On to this weeks Party! So for the Rules: (Every party needs rules, otherwise they end with the cops at your door. Maybe that was just the parties from college, oh well) 1. The project, tutorial, whatever you link up must be made by you. 2. Please grab my button and put it in your post or side bar so others can join the fun. Because what fun is a party with no one there?
Crafting in My Closet
                                                                      

5 comments:

Paula Schuck said...

These are all very creative! I love the flower thing at the start.

Amy said...

Thank you for featuring me!
Amy
Sew Incredibly Crazy

Unknown said...

Thanks for inviting me--I'm going to be pinning promptly :) I'm a new GFC follower; I knew I had to follow as soon as I saw cloth diapering b/c we use them too! Hooray for new bloggy friends!
Jacki@redheadedmommy.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite! New GFC follower!

Unknown said...

Thanks for inviting me to your party. I a new follower!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin